A Special Message...
The safety and well-being of our team members, clients and customers is our top priority. As the pandemic continues, Caring Transitions will follow CDC guidelines, modifying policies as needed.
Our team is taking numerous precautions during this unprecedented time in our industry.
Operationally, we have made these changes…
- Online estate sales are "touch free" - we arrange shipping or schedule safe pickups.
- Online auctions are "touch free" - we arrange shipping or schedule safe pickups.
- We have suspended all public estate sales until they can be conducted safely.
- We have suspended all private estate sales until they can be conducted safely.
Additionally, for our team members…
- Anyone feeling sick or living with someone who is sick, cannot enter a jobsite.
- If anyone does get sick, we are requesting they get tested for the COVID-19.
- If anyone has been exposed to someone with COVID-19, they self-isolate for 15 days.
- We will not enter a jobsite if it is occupied.
- We will bring masks and gloves to each job.
- We will use hand sanitizer and wash our hands often.
Here is the link to CDC guidelines:
During the most difficult changes offered by life, we all deserve peace of mind, respect, dignity and a caring transition to our next season of life.