Life is too short to be overwhelmed with stress from selling and donating personal property when you are trying to move.
Save time and take back control of your life - we sell & donate unneeded property.
You're trying to move and you're faced with a home filled with things that you are not keeping. All of these things need a good home. This can make you feel anxious - sometimes sad, overwhelmed and even stuck.
That's really not fair. You shouldn't be grieving. You're trading your things for a lifestyle. You've worked hard, raised your family, made some good decisions and you're about to start writing the next chapter. Your new home is smaller. You're trying to do a good job, but you don't have enough help...or the right help. This is a big job.
You CAN move towards the lifestyle you’ve earned without that stress or anxiety.
We have helped hundreds of people through the process of downsizing, including many family members and our own team members. The reason we've been able to do that is "we care." We've been there. We understand the pain - sometimes it can feel like you're all alone. You're not alone.
We don't just care about your stuff. We care about YOU.
- Do what you want to do, when you want to do it
- Think about whatever you want to think about
- We present you with a check and a broom-swept home
- Spend your time with the people and things most important to you
There are 3 steps to the Simple Liquidation Plan
(after you call to schedule the consultation)
- Project Plan
- Deposit Check
Here is what you would need to do: Schedule the Free Consultation
The sooner you schedule it, the sooner you will reclaim your time and the life you want.
Remember, the home and its contents are not going away until we begin.
For details on "The Simple Liquidation Plan
," click on the 3 links below.
Selling Personal Property
Donating to Charities
- Over $2,000,000 in personal property sold last year
- 81 Estate Sales hosted; 28 Online Auctions last year
- More than 39,000 customers (email subscribers)
- Senior Services Associates
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) & other Veterans Organizations
- Orphanages & Underprivileged Children
- Home of the Sparrow & Battered Women's Shelters
- Faith - Based Charities
- Re-purpose first
- Recycle second
- Refuse (discard) as a last resort
For a free consultation to learn more, Click Here