Being an Executor is difficult - sometimes, emotionally brutal. .
Save time and take back control of your life - we sell & donate unneeded property.
Now we're dealing with a home filled with a lifetime of treasures and other possessions. All of these items need a good home. And you know what, it can make you feel anxious - sometimes sad, overwhelmed and even stuck. Maybe a little guilty.
That's kind of unfair.
You should be grieving. But you can't. You have to set your feelings aside while you work to sustain a legacy and make certain that everyone is treated fairly. You try to do a good job, but may not have enough help...or the right help. This is a big job.
You CAN have your life back without that stress.
I have been an executor 4 times, along with several members of our team. We have helped thousands of executors get through this. The reason we've been able to do that is "we care." We've been there. Sometimes, it can feel like you're all alone. You're not alone.
We don't just care about your estate. We care about YOU.
- Continue to honor the memory and legacy of a loved one.
- Keep the family talking, this is an opportunity to strengthen bonds.
- Ultimately, you will know that you have been dutiful in fulfilling your commitments.
- Reclaim the life you had, the life you want - it is within reach.
There are 3 steps to the Simple Liquidation Plan that has helped so many families.
- Project Plan
- Deposit Check
Here is what you would need to do: Schedule the Free Consultation
The sooner you schedule it, the sooner you will reclaim your time and the life you want.
Remember, the home and its contents are not going away until we begin.
on "The Simple Liquidation Plan," click on the 3 links below.
Selling Personal Property
Donating to Charities
- Over $2,000,000 in personal property sold last year
- 81 Estate Sales hosted; 28 Online Auctions last year
- More than 39,000 customers (email subscribers)
- Senior Services Associates
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) & other Veterans Organizations
- Orphanages & Underprivileged Children
- Home of the Sparrow & Battered Women's Shelters
- Your Favorite Not-For-Profit Organization
- Re-purpose first
- Recycle second
- Refuse (discard) as a last resort
For a free consultation to learn more, Click Here